skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, October 4, 2008
We spent today exploring St Johns, Newfoundland. It was really windy. I will try to e-mail you if I get the chance. Please make good choices while I am gone and don't do anything stupid. Take good care of Gran. I love you, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
Mom
Sarah
Stacy
Margaret
Madeline
Our Forever Family
Current Time in Tucson
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2009
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(12)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(3)
today i am substituting for the librarian at West ...
Photoshop
We spent today exploring St Johns, Newfoundland. ...
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
2006
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment