Saturday, October 4, 2008

Photoshop

Hey all! :D

I've been playing around with photoshop lately and trying out different tutorials from online (if any of you are trying to figure out photoshop, I highly suggest lookin up online tutorials. There are TONS and many of them are REALLY neat!). Here are a couple of pictures that I photoshopped:

Karl on the horse (does anyone know the horses name?) I like the colors in the AFTER picture and I think the solar flare is pretty neat too (even though it makes all of the shadows way off :P)

Before:After:

And here is another one of Stacy and Karl... which AFTER one do you like better?

Before:

After 1:

After 2:

Maybe the spot light is too harsh on the second one ;) And I guess the AFTER ones are not TOO much different other than the color....Anyway... what do you guys think? And Special thanks to Sarah for all the nice photography! :D Love you all!

P.S. How do I make it so that you can click on the pictures and another window pops up with the bigger pic?

2 comments:

Sarah Pittard said...

i don't know... it usually just pops up for me. Did you upload them or did you put in a url address?? that could be the difference. I really like the after one of karl... it's fun! and i like the after one #1 of Stacy and Karl the best!!!!

eclectic archivist said...

When are one of you girls going to come and help me with Photoshop?!?!?